domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Plurarity of the worlds

Spiritist Education for Children and Youth Lesson Plan – SSI
Lesson Plan Overview



Date: 17/05/2015
Time allowed: 30 min
SubjectPlurarity of the worlds
Ages range:  4-9

Objectives: to teach children that there are other words besides planet Earth and “different others” in planet Earth.
Vocabulary/concepts: planets, respect, being kind, science

Lesson Plan

Opening prayer   All pray together

Gratitude time    Learning about planets

Story time          Watch the cartoon and listen to the song.


Activity 1        
Age range:  4+ 10  

Show the solar system and where the planet Earth is.          
* PLANETS OF SOLAR SYSTEM - Cartoon - Time: 3.40


* Extra - Solar system - Song - Time: 4.21

Activity 2     
Age range:  4+ 10    

There are different “worlds” in our planet like:
- Sea life (fish, whales, dolphins...)
- Forest (trees, flowers)
- Insects
- Animals in general

Show books about sea life, forest, insects and animals.

Activity 3    
Age range:  4+ 10 

Give a sheet of paper for pupils to draw their “world” based on the last activity.
- Provide blanck sheets and crayons.

Cleaning up
  Cleaning up song
Final prayer




  All together or from a book of prayers

* PLANET SONG

"We are the planets big and round
Watch us happily fly around
We are the planets big and round
Watch us happily fly around

I'm closest to the sun
I'm Mercury Mercury

I'm the brightest in the sky
I'm Venus Venus

I'm a Red planet
I'm Mars Mars

And I'm your planet
I'm Earth Earth

We are the planets big and round
Watch us happily fly around
We are the planets big and round
Watch us happily fly around

I'm the largest planet
I'm Jupiter Jupiter

I'm the planet with the Rings
I'm Saturn Saturn

I have 27 moons!
I'm Uranus Uranus

I am made of Gas
I'm Neptune Neptune

We are the planets big and round
Watch us happily fly around
We are the planets big and round
Watch us happily fly around."





<< Home               Lessons Plans>>