quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2015

Mr.Cow, by Julia Plaut

     
        Mr Cow, how do you,
         Say to the Lord,
         I love You? (repeat)

         Well I stand around in the field all day
         And it gives me plenty of time to say -
         Moo! Moo!

         Mr Cat how do you,
         Say to the Lord,
         I love You? (repeat)

         Well I prowl around in the grass all day
         And it gives me plenty of time to say -
         Meow! Meow!

         Mr Dog how do you,
         Say to the Lord,
         I love You? (repeat)




         Well I run around in the yard all day
         And it gives me plenty of time to say -
         Woof! Woof!

         Mr Frog how do you,
         Say to the Lord,
         I love You? (repeat)

         Well I hop around by the pond all day
         And it gives me plenty of time to say -
         Gribbit! Gribbit!

         Mr Dinosaur how do you,
         Say to the Lord,
         I love You? (repeat)

         Well I stomp around in the sw all day
         And it gives me plenty of time to say -
         Graw! Graw!



<< Home                Music>>                    Animals – Nursery and Kindergarten>>