sexta-feira, 25 de abril de 2014

Respect one another

Complete the Missing Words by filling the gaps with the words that are displayed underneath in parenthesis:

I need to be  _________ in class, _______ my spiritist teachers and _______. I also need to wait my _______ to talk. Whilst _______ is talking, I need pay attention.  I should avoid _______ so that everyone can make the most of the class.

(playingturnsilentsomeone respect - colleagues)


I need to pay _______ to the teachings, since they are for my own _______. I need to avoid _______ and _______; I also need to monitor my _______ at ______________ and everywhere else.

(fightingattentionspiritist educationgoodthoughts - swearing)



I am learning what is _______ and _______, and I should _______ to act correctly at all times. I know _______ is my _______ and is here _______ me.

(wrongright -  Jesus strivefriend - guiding)




I need to be silent in class, respect my spiritist teachers and colleagues. I also need to wait my turn to talk. Whilst someone is talking, I need pay attention.  I should avoid playing so that everyone can make the most of the class.
 
(playingturnsilentsomeone respect - colleagues)

I need to pay attention to the teachings, since they are for my own good. I need to avoid fighting and swearing; I also need to monitor my thoughts at spiritist education and everywhere else.

(fightingattentionspiritist educationgoodthoughts - swearing)

I am learning what is right and wrong, and I should strive to act correctly at all times. I know Jesus is my friend and is here guiding me.

(wrongright -  Jesus strivefriend - guiding)



<<Home      << archive English